- Subject of advanced trainingNational Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine" Department of business education and innovation (Ukrainian Future Business Incubator)
- Training program typespecial course
- Duration30 hours
- Timethe actual date is being determined
- Program authorIryna Bystrova, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Deputy Head of the Department of Business Education and Innovation of the National Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”; Tetiana Tverdushka, PhD in Economics, Specialist of the Department of Business Education and Innovation of the National Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”.
- Participation is free
This is a special course for teachers who want to learn more about entrepreneurship and innovation. It will help develop students' entrepreneurial thinking, project-oriented work, and startup skills.
Training sessions, practical cases, networking, and discussion of effective tools to support youth startups are waiting for you.
The programme covers the following topics:
- experience and prospects of youth innovative entrepreneurship development;
- youth startups: the essence and basic principles of success;
- startup project management;
- organisation of project teamwork and motivation; the role of a coach;
- leadership skills development; emotional intelligence;
- design thinking;
- funding opportunities for youth startups;
- preparation of a competitive offer for a startup project;
- marketing and promotion of startups; and
- presentation of a startup.
The purpose is to offer teachers available tools for the development of innovative entrepreneurial thinking and explain the basics of startup creation and promotion.
During the programme, you will:
- master entrepreneurial competencies: organisation of effective brainstorms, implementation of project initiatives, and ability to motivate students to achieve set goals;
- improve your professional and educational competencies: result orientation and encouragement of students to achieve success both in personal development and professional self-determination;
- develop such information and communication competencies as skills of working in the digital field, organising project work, and promoting youth startups.
Participation is free for the employees of the JAS regional departments.
Yes, there will! The number of hours in the certificate is 30. To get it, you need to attend lessons, get high scores for individual work, and succeed in the final project.